Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rocwkills - Write Your Will Before It Is Too Late!

A client, Mr Chew called me yesterday saying that he need an urgent Will done for his brother who is seriously ill at a private hospital. I asked if his brother is conscious. He replied 'Yes' and his doctor can confirm that.

I rushed over to the hospital to collect some information for the Will. When I returned again, I found that his brother is not conscious, he can not open his eyes and could not wake him up.

Later when the doctor were there, the doctor said he was not conscious and he can not proceed to sign a Will.

Thus, to all Malaysian, write your Will early, when you are conscious and of sound mind. Do not wait till the last minutes.

Visit www.rockwillsonline.com.my for more information on Will and Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment