Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Will Talk Engagement

This year 2012, I started the year with a big bang, I have conducted more then 8 Will Talks within 3 months! I was talking at Senior Citizen Association in Kota Kinabalu; The Rotary Club Luyang, Kota Kinabalu; a Chinese Secondary School (Pui Teck) in Malacca; Chin Woo Stadium in Kuala Lumpur; a drug factory Xepa-Soul Pattinson Sdn Bhd in Malacca; a German factory in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan and Transmacro Concepts Sdn Bhd in Shah Alam, Selangor and others. During these recent Will Talks, I noticed that the awareness on Will have risen. Many are planning to write a Will to protect their family and assets after attending my talks. Many are also asking me about the establishment of 'Trust'. The structure of a trust and how it works etc. I am glad that more people are starting to realise the importance of estate planning. Will and Trust are two estate planning 'tools' that everyone should have. A Will ensure all you assets are distributed your way, according to your wishes. A trust helps to protect your assets from creditors, prevent wastage, provide liquidity, protect the needy beneficiaries etc. If you are interested to explore more on these subjects, do contact me at 012-303 9383 or visit www.rockwillsonline.com.my.

No comments:

Post a Comment