Friday, September 27, 2013

Outstation Franchisees

Two days ago I was at Johor Bahru meeting some new members of CMY Group. We have franchisees in Klang Valley, Sabah, Pahang, Perak, Malacca, Penang and Johor. Despite the fact that these franchisee are not in Kuala Lumpur, they are doing well in the Will Writing business. In fact my trip to Johor Bahru was to give support and congratulate my associate Ms Carine Looi and other who has done well over the past months, especially in the month of August. Ms. Carine Looi is now one of the top franchisees in the state of Johor.

The good peformance of these franchisees attributed much to their hardwork, the operations system that the group have put in place over the years. 

Thus, if you are not in Kuala Lumpur but in other states in Malaysia and wish to venture into estate planning business under the brand of Rockwills, do drop me a line at info@rockwillsonline.com.my or call 012-303 9383. 

No comments:

Post a Comment