Monday, September 7, 2009

Rockwills Franchise Business - A Career in Will Writing -

Nowadays, many people especially the salaried wages employees are uncertain about their employment in their Company. If you are looking for a new career, call us, we can share with you about the Rockwills franchise business in Will-Writing.

I have been in this franchise business close to 10 solid years, over the years, I have been doing this business on a part time basis and turn fulltime few years ago. It is a rewarding businees and I really enjoy writing Will and create trust for my client.

I do not have much experience in direct marketing as I was a Senior Treasury Manager in a bank before venturing into Rockwills franchise business, however, I discovered that Will writing is not a business that you can 'hard sell' but rather you must be someone who is knowledgeable and willing to share, you role is merely 'Professional advisory' in nature. With that basic requirement, I have been a consistent award qualifiers for more than 8 years.

So, If anyone is looking for a better lifestyle, happiness, noble business, want to be your own boss, have less office politic, less stress everyday, please drop me an e mail or just call +603-7782 1993. You can visit us at http://www.rockwillsonline.com.my/ for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment